Announcements & Scripture Reading: Katie Smallhorn
- Thank you to those who contacted us last week to connect and say hi! Welcome to you and your family!
- Self-Isolation Challenge: Which of these at-home activities have you and your family done so far?
- Share how you worship #togetherwhileapart! Send Katie a picture at firstname.lastname@example.org of your family taking part in this service, and we'll share it on our Facebook page!
- Stay connected! Pick up a church directory from the church by contacting Correna at 306.825.4444.
- Online small groups: Fill out the very brief survey HERE to give us your feedback!
- Thank you to those who have continued to partner with us prayerfully & financially! You can give HERE.
- "O God, you are my God! I long for you! My soul thirsts for you, my flesh yearns for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water. Yes, in the sanctuary I have seen you, and witnessed your power and splendor. Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself, my lips will praise you. For this reason, I will praise you while I live; in your name I will lift up my hands." Psalm 64:1-4
Message: Lead Pastor Mike Nedelko
- Open your Bibles to Numbers 7 - 9 and follow along as Pastor Mike begins his series: Moving Through: Following God in the Wilderness.
- In this first sermon, Listening to God and Letting God Lead, Pastor Mike helps us see that in the Bible, God uses difficult experiences for His glory & our growth:
- "The reality is that in life, we often find ourselves in seasons of uncertainty. What is happening? Where am I going? What am I supposed to do next? What is God saying to me in this season of my life? And I think a lot of us feel like that right now. What is God doing in the wilderness? And yet, as we go back to the Bible, what we discover is that God often speaks, and He uses those wilderness experiences for His purposes in our life; to bring us to the place where He wants us to be."
- We encourage you to dive deeper into this passage over the coming week by downloading Mike's corresponding Study Guide, available below under Resources.
- Don't have a Bible at home? Follow along HERE. Please contact the church office and we will gladly deliver a Bible to your doorstep this week!
We invite you to worship along with our praise playlist below!
- This Is What We Live For: Big Daddy Weave
- Raise a Hallelujah: Bethel Music
- Way Maker: Leeland
- Great is Thy Faithfulness (Beginning to End): One Sonic Society
Families, have a great conversation about forgiving others because God forgives us!
- See the Bible story of the Sinful Woman
- Watch Watson & Trunks learn all about forgiveness
- Dance along to worship songs Jesus is Alive Right Now & Who I Wanna Be
- Memorize the Bible Verse Matthew 1:23
Have you ever heard someone say, "Follow your heart"? Talk about when that's good advice, and when it's not!
- Dance along with worship songs Jesus is Alive Right Now, Who I Wanna Be, & My Life His Story
- Watch the Bible Story "God's Law of Love"
- Memorize the Bible verse Romans 3:23
- Do a short follow-the-directions drawing activity together
Let us join together in prayer for one another's families:
As we all adjust to everyone being home as businesses and schools are closed, we ask that you guide us in this new reality.
Give those of us who are spouses grace for each other. Prompt us worn-out parents to speak words of kindness and encouragement to our children.
Help our children find creative ways to experience the beauty of all You have created and continue learning.
As people feel financial strain during the uncertainty, bring them comfort and peace, reminding them that You are there for them.
Provide for them in their times of need.
And in closing, Jude 1:24-25:
Now to the one who is able to keep you from falling, and to you to stand, rejoicing, without blemish, before his glorious presence, to the only God our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, power, and authority, before all time, and now for all eternity. Amen.