Select the service you would like to attend and follow the link!
Are you unable to join us in person? That's okay! Like our Facebook page so you can get notified for our 9:00 livestream!
- The 9:00 AM service will continue to be live-streamed and recorded for those who are unable to attend in person.
- We have created a separate ministry space downstairs which will be accessible only from South side lower entrance for children’s ministry on Sunday mornings during the 9 and 11 services.
- Families will drop them off downstairs and pick them up from the same doors after the services.
- There will be no internal access between ministry spaces on Sunday morning.
- We are currently hosting three services at 9:00 AM and11:00 AM. Children’s Ministry is running for both services.
- Parents will register their children for NewLife Kids on the website separate from the registration for the upstairs service.
- Pre-registration will be available online for all three services and our guest capacity will be 30 as per the guidelines for places of worship
- All volunteers are considered ministry team staff and will not be included in the 30 guests and do not need to pre-register.
- Should you like to join a ministry team on Sunday morning please contact the office. We are recruiting for prayer team, hospitality team, security team, tech team, as well as first-aid team for each service.
- Any walk-in, unregistered guests will be welcome. NewLife will not deny access or opportunity to anyone who desires to worship and are seeking God. This is in line with our biblical values which we established when NewLife began in the 1990’s.
We will keep you updated
- We are committed to praying for an end to government interference in places of worship in our country.
- Anytime the guidelines are changed the Pastors will bring the ministry plan to the board members, so they are informed as to the direction moving forward.
- NewLife asks our church family to respectfully follow the COVID guidelines.
- We ask that everyone be flexible and adaptable in the shifting sand that is COVID. We will do our best to communicate with you and keep you updated. Please keep an eye on the website for the most current information.
- On May 10 there is supposed to be another announcement. This may change our ministry plan so be prepared for that.
- We are considering an outdoor, drive-in service for May 23.
- It is essential that we reach out to one another and connect in whatever ways we can through this time. Please be creative and utilize the outdoors, coffee shops, etc. to minister and encourage one another in this time.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions you might have. We will continue to provide essential spiritual ministry in this time and are prepared to move forward in the future as God leads us first and foremost. I am thankful to my ministry team who have worked really hard throughout COVID in adjusting to the constant changes. As leaders, we are planning to move forward in faith and not in fear.
Serving Christ and His Kingdom,
Pastor Mike Nedelko for the staff team and the board.