- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, and that no one may add or take away from it.
- The Godhead eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit and these three are one God.
- The Church consists of all persons who have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and made new people in Christ Jesus.
- All that have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Through the death and risen power of Christ, all who believe and confess Jesus as Lord can be saved from the penalty and power of sin.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is the healer and that healing is provided for in the atonement.
- The Lord Jesus Christ will return to receive to Himself all born again believers.
- The Church should claim and express the gifts of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:8-10).