- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, and that no one may add or take away from it.
- The Godhead eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit and these three are one God.
- The Church consists of all persons who have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and made new people in Christ Jesus.
- All that have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Through the death and risen power of Christ, all who believe and confess Jesus as Lord can be saved from the penalty and power of sin.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is the healer and that healing is provided for in the atonement.
- The Lord Jesus Christ will return to receive to Himself all born again believers.
- The Church should claim and express the gifts of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:8-10).
To Love God with Everything.
- Jesus is central to everything we do.
- We sing, pray, and preach in His powerful Name.
- Our past, present, and future is centered on Jesus Christ.
- Our purpose on earth is to make much of Jesus Christ.
- We commit that our church is dedication to loving this all-powerful, all-loving God with everything we have, and we invite you to join us in this.
"For in Him, all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together." -Colossians 1:16-17
NewLife was founded in 1991, and is affiliated with the North American Baptist Conference.